Monday, October 25, 2010

I-Spy bags, Aprons, Taggy bird rattles

I-spy bags

Pirate & Princess $12
Both these have 12 items listed including a mystery item not listed  You can either find the items on the list or find the colours as each item is a different colour



Animal bag $12  This is larger than the others and has 8 animal related items plus a mystery item




Aprons
Boys Pirate apron $10  Adjustable snap neck, ribbon tie waist.  Great for dressing up/ baking/ art.  1 SOLD, 2 AVAILABLE
Girls aprons coming soon



Taggy Bird Rattles 
These are just a sample of what I have made previously
 as I ran out of time to get these made for my blog reveal but I will have more of these for sale hopefully by next week
They are made from various textures for a sensory experience as well as having a bell inside and of course taggy tail feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment